All content on informaticacolectiva.com is submitted to computengines by email or is available in various places on the Internet and is believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted is believed to be posted within our rights under the US Copyright Fair Use Act. Copyright
short.informaticacolectiva.com complies with 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any notice of infringement and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on short.informaticacolectiva.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you wish to have this material removed, you must provide a written communication detailing the information listed in the following section . Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information on our site that infringes your copyrights.
• Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide enough contact information so that we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in search results for short.informaticacolectiva.com.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• It must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the infringement notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow one to two weeks for an email response. Please note that emailing your claim to other parties, such as our internet service provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the claim not being properly submitted.
Thanks for your understanding.